Join Allied Plus
Join Allied Plus: the MUST HAVE Membership
Guaranteed life saving emergency medical services for you and your
- Most insurance only pays for a portion of
your emergency medical needs?
- When you join the Allied Plus program, you
are helping us to meet the needs of your family and your entire
- You may be helping to save the life of someone
- Your Allied EMS service is available by calling
911. No need to remember the office number!
As an Allied EMS Member*:
- No out-of-pocket expense for medically necessary
ambulance service to the nearest facility.
- Your ambulance service is covered with or
without medical insurance coverage.
- Basic and Advanced Life Support services provided
by our ambulance service are covered by your membership.
- You'll get protection that goes beyond insurance
and Medicare coverage and we will bill directly for your convenience.
- One membership covers your entire family.
You can also add other non-dependent family members for an additional
*Persons receiving Medicaid are
|Add $5 for each non-dependent
living in your household.
Enrollment Period: May 1, 2013 - July 1, 2013 for coverage July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014.
for more information. Download an application in PDF format.
If you need a reader for PDF files,
please click below:
Please make checks payable to:
Allied EMS Systems, Inc.
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Membership Service Areas:
Central Lake Twp
Forest Home Twp
|Parts of Hayes Twp*
Parts of Melrose Twp*
Parts of Chandler Twp*
St. Ignace Twp
|Parts of Center Twp*
Parts of McKinley Twp*
Maple River Twp
Bear Creek Twp
Little Traverse Twp
Cross Village Twp
West Traverse Twp
*Please call before completing
the application to ensure that you reside in our coverage area.